Thursday, June 26, 2014

▲ ONLINE HAUL ▲

Today I'm going to show you some of my online shopping.




Winter skull jacket: EBAY


Price: about 13 dollars



American Horror Story T-shirt: EBAY
It was on my June Wishlist, I had to buy it!!


Price: about 10 dollars
BFMV T-shirt: EBAY 



It was a gift from my boyfriend <3

It's one of my favorites !


Bart Shirt: EBAY


My boyfriend bought it, it cost him about 15 dollars, but he gave it to me :3


Pink glow in the dark plug: CRAZY FACTORY
Price: 1,91 dollars

Heart Plug: CRAZY FACTORY
Price: 1,53 dollars
Eye earring: CRAZY FACTORY
price: 1,53 dollars
Skull bracelet: BORN PRETTY
Price: 0,99 dollars


Vintage glasses: DRESS LINK
Price: 1,82 dollars

Eye ring: SAMMY DRESS
Price: 1,21 dollars

My beautiful creepers, that i don't have anymore :cc
EBAY , they cost me about 25 dollars




Old and small plugs: CRAZY FACTORY






Here are the websites links, so you can go check it out:










2 comments: