Saturday, July 12, 2014

• Hair colors •

Today's post is going to be a little different. I'm gonna talk about hair styles. Specially my hair style. 
Since I was a little girl, I dreamed to have Avril Lavigne's hair. She is so perfect, always were.


So when I was in 7th grade, I dyed my hair like her. Like this:
I don't have photos of me back then, but it was something like this ihih.

The years past and my hair was like this, in 2012.



 I loved it very badly, but I wanted more. So on Summer of 2012, I dyed my hair half purple. 
Came out like this


But I made a mistake: I dyed at the hairdresser, and it didn't last more than 3 days.
So, days later I went to a local store and I bought hair paint,  "Directions - flamingo pink".


I loved it so much that I dyed with the same color for several times.


Then, I want to change a little bit, so a bought purple paint. 


I was so obsessed by dying my hair that I couldn't stop!


 But the paint was disappearing and i decided to take a break.



On January 2013 I realized that I didn't cut my hair for a whole year. So I went to the hairdresser and it didn't came out well.


Since I had a hair cut that I hated so much, I decided to dye it all so it looked better.


But it started to be very weak, so now is like this.


I miss my hair so much!! 
One advice: if you want to dye your hair, please treat it very well, make a lot of treatments and cut it once a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment