Monday, September 15, 2014























Heyyyyaaaaa! Today was the "first" day of school, so for now on is no longer summer :c
But the spirit is always with me, so yesterday I stole Margaret's camera and her tripod and I took some photos at her house eheheh.
I loved taking this photos, I think they came out just like I imagined it.

Tank Top: Mango
Black Denim Vest: Pull&Bear
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Creepers: Local store
Eye Ring: SammyDress
Skull bracelet: BornPretty
Choker: made it myself
Sunglasses: Local Store 


7 comments:

  1. Optimas fotografias :) Beijinho
    Www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro os óculos! As fotografias ficaram o máximo.
    Segui-te! Beijinhos

    www.soignesoul.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigadaaaaaa! segui-te tambem , beijinhos :D

      Delete
  3. Adoro o look!! E esses óculos… aii <3
    Segui! xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBRIGADAAA ihihih *-*
    tambem te segui :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei o outfit, mesmo muito gira!
    Já estou a seguir :)

    XOXO
    GIVEAWAY NO BLOG
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete