Saturday, October 11, 2014



What are the things you can't leave your house with?
My phone and my keys ofc!

What your favourite flower?
I love this type of flower, I don't know why, I just do


High Heels or Platforms?
PLATFORMS, no doubt!


Favourite color?
I'm absolutely BLACK ADDICTED!
But I love this kind of blue 

 What are you wearing right now?
Just a simple outfit.
Simple jeans from Pull&Bear
ADTR Shirt from adtr store
What's your favourite body lotion?
I guess I could say this one is my favourite, I don't used to much but I love the smell!!

Favorite animal?
CATSSSSSS 


Sorry this is a small post, but I hope you like it , kisses 



6 comments:

  1. A minha flor favorita também é a gerbera. E também adoro esse azul! :)

    Beijinho,
    Rute Azevedo ♡ (Red Lipstick & Skinny Jeans)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oláá!
    Nomeei-te para uma TAG no meu blog, responde okay?
    Beijinhos! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oláa, obrigada irei responder , beijinhos *

      Delete
  3. Amei as tuas plantaformas! *-*
    Segui o teu blog :)
    beijinhos,
    http://ordinaryfashionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete