Saturday, September 26, 2015




Omg! I can't believe I found this!
I edited this like in July or something and I totally forgot about it!
It was lost in some folder in my computer.

About the outfit, it's simple, perfect for the days that already ended. I'm wearing a Breaking Bad t-shirt from Dresslink, some high waisted shorts from Primark, my red creepers from AliExpress and my sunglasses CnDirect.

Aiii, nem acredito que encontrei isto!
Eu editei isto para aí em Julho ou algo assim e esqueci-me completamente! 
Estava perdido numa pasta no meu computador.

Sobre o look, é simples, perfeito para dias que já acabaram. Estou a usar a t-shirt da série Breaking Bad da Dresslink, uns calções de ganga da Primark, os meus creepers vermelhos da AliExpress e os meus óculos de sol da CnDirect.

No comments:

Post a Comment